Customer Success Agent
Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of
Customer Success Agent
(remote role based in Serbia)
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Have you got a track record of providing the best customer support and you are an anti-fraud enthusiast?
Would you like to help thousands of people? You want to teach the world about crypto currencies?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to create and deliver the best customer support, essential for our clients’ satisfaction and loyalty. You will be the person that is making sure that our customers are happy and well-tended as they are entrusting us with their hard-earned money. Ultimately, you will be taking responsibility for our customer support effectiveness, making sure that we build healthy relationships with our clients even when there is a problem.
In this role you will be:
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries using the customer success tools and channels;
- Collaborating with other teams (development, compliance, transaction processing) to resolve advanced cases;
- Monitoring the customer feedback;
- Updating the knowledge base when needed or preparing new support articles;
- Translating and proofread knowledge base and website content ;
- Participating in meetings, workshops;
- Researching new trending topics in the cryptocurrency and personal finance industry to help inform our content strategy;
- Analyzing website traffic and users engagement metrics;
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Working within defined shift hours and participating in an on-call rotation, as required by the business;
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is proficient in English and one of the following languages : German, Polish, Italian, Hungarian. Any other EU language is a bonus;
- Understands how to use G-suite, Slack, and remote working tools;
- Is experienced with different channels of support, including email, phone, and/or chat is a bonus;
- Is flexible and adapts to the fast-paced environment. We sometimes work outside of our regular hours and on weekends;
- Has at least one year of customer service experience.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan;
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops