Kriptomat is hiring the brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the cryptocurrency business. With a team full of technology and marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who want to skyrocket together! Our days at Kriptomat are busy and dynamic, and our office is our second home. With over 40 remote employees all around Europe, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on Development.
If your second language is development optimization, you are passionate about finding the best way to highlight our services with a passion for DevOps, we need you!
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be managing our internal software systems at Kriptomat.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Establish and maintain system monitoring platform
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Highly skilled in Linux Administration and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, Kubernete
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining real-time application monitoring with deep knowledge of troubleshooting and server monitoring Nagios, Zabbix,.
- Experience in ELK stack and Grafana
- Familiarity with scripting in Bash or Python
- Knowledge in virtualization and networking fundamentals
- Very good understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Creative problem-solving, proficient debugging, and profiling
- Working with and managing MySQL/PostgreSQL database clusters
What we offer:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Work in a challenging environment to constantly improve your qualifications
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
- An advantage for the Covid-19 restrictions, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Kriptomat!