Are you passionate about helping people find themselves in their dream role? Do you have an ambition of developing your HR career in a rapidly growing international IT company? Are you a smart team member? If so, read on!
Kriptomat is hiring the brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the cryptocurrency business. With a team full of technology and marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who want to skyrocket together! Our days at Kriptomat are busy and dynamic, and our office is our second home. With over 40 remote employees all around Europe, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on talent acquisition. If your second language is recruitment, you are passionate about finding the right people, you want to contribute to culture-related initiatives and grow your team, WE NEED YOU!
Remote, Full time
What will you be doing?
- You will be helping us recruit the best individuals to fill our roles
- You will help us grow our employees
- You will help create and cherish our internal culture and values
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Help and take charge of the hiring activities of the company.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Help maintain and improve the culture of the company to build and establish a strong remote team.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Knowledge of using tools like BambooHR, Recruitee, and many other used tools.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in a remote company is a bonus
What we offer:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards
- Work in a challenging environment to constantly improve your qualifications
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
- As an advantage during the Covid-19 restrictions, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Kriptomat!