Social Media & Community Manager
Kriptomat is hiring the brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the cryptocurrency business. With a team full of technology and marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who want to skyrocket together! Our days at Kriptomat are busy and dynamic, and our office is our second home. With over 40 remote employees all around Europe, we have ambitious growth plans, so there is a lot of focus on Marketing.
If your second language is marketing, you are passionate about finding the best way to highlight our services with SM Marketing, we need you!
Social Media & Community Manager
Remote, Full time
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for a talented and expressive social marketing professional to manage all aspects of community development for our brand.
- You will be responsible for planning a comprehensive social calendar, including the usual suspects (Facebook, Twitter, etc), along with crypto-specific communities wherever they may be found (Reddit, Quora, BitcoinTalkForum, Discourse, etc).
- You will also host live media events such as podcast interviews, YouTube live streams, and webinar presentations, hence we are looking for an expressive and confident communicator.
- More than just writing tweets and publishing brand content, this role is about becoming an authentic contributor to the growing cryptocurrency community throughout Europe to help our team be a key contributor to the evolving social conversation.
- Social strategy with specific objectives, reporting on KPIs.
- Market insight to understand trends and audience preferences.
- Social calendar management including message types, audience segments, content creation, publishing, and reporting.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency and share key learnings.
- Daily audience engagement: respond to queries, monitor customer reviews, reply to social comments, find topical conversations to participate across social channels
- Plan and implement creative campaigns including promotions and competitions
- Develop multi-media social content such as podcasts, videos, webinars, webcast press events, etc.
- Ideal if you are bi-lingual (with fluent English) including a widely spoken European language (such as German, Spanish, Italian, French)
- Proven work experience as a social media/community manager
- Experience writing/producing highly engaging social content with excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video), working with our in-house design team.
- Genuine interest and knowledge of cryptocurrency are important.
- Familiarity with graphic design tools such as Canva
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards
- Work in a challenging environment to constantly improve your qualifications
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars
- Once it’s safe – Join a Workation organized once a year in a destination that will ensure relaxation and fun activities
- As an advantage during the Covid-19 restrictions, enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Kriptomat!