Who are we?
We believe everybody, everywhere, deserves the freedom, fairness, and fulfillment that crypto represents. That’s why we’re proud to pour our passion into Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange. Now we are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. We hope you enjoy our service for years to come—because we believe this movement has only just begun.
We are looking for a:
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for an experienced System Administrator who will be managing our internal software systems at Kriptomat.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Establish and maintain system monitoring platform
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with managing production deployments in of Docker and Kubernetes production environments
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (PHP, Ruby, bash, python,...)
- Being familiar with ISO27001 security requirements
- Experience with Public Cloud deployments
- Experience with blockchain nodes and wallets is considered an advantage
- Fluent in English
What are we offering:
- Competitive salary package based on proven experience
- Challenging projects on which you will expand your knowledge
- International environment
- Collaborative environment with competent and enthusiastic colleagues
- And an environment in which you will personally and professionally grow